Weddle is a game based on the word game "play on words," but this time it is used to pick an NFL player from a database. The Weddle game is an elementary card game. During your 8 chances, you need to correctly identify an NFL player. When you have determined the identity of the enigmatic gamer, you may choose to share your findings on various social media platforms. Would you mind telling your friends about it? We think you'll really enjoy this multiplayer game if you're a fan of the National Football League (NFL). If you give it a shot, you'll figure out why this internet game became so popular for a short period of time and be able to avoid it in the future.
How to play
This online game is a completely free, no-download word guessing game that requires no installation. Additionally, it is a one-grid game in which you must quickly predict an NFL player.
- Quickly identify the NFL player.
- The answer player is fictitious, leaving WR, RB, QB, and TE.
- As you get closer to the player, the color of the tiles changes.
- Any result is green.
- The yellow column shows the right construction but not the exact split.
- Yellow indicates that the correct height, age, and weight are within 2 of both players.