Make It Meme
Make It Meme is a funny multiplayer game in which you and your friends, or real players playing online, compete to create and score memes. Simply enter a lobby that you have created or joined and wait for other players to enter.
Wordle Peaks Game
Weredle is a game that closely resembles the popular word game, Wordle. However, this game has a twist to it - a scary werewolf is involved! Your task is to find the correct answer while evading the wolf.
Worble is a new Wordle spin-off. According to the intriguing instructions provided by the game, you must find the mysterious word in 6 tries or less.
Thirdle Wordle Game
Dungleon is a guessing game that uses fantasy characters instead of words. Each set has at least one hero and monster, some pieces only appear with others, and some only appear in specific locations.
Jordle with jordie
Harry Styles-inspired Wordle
Wordle with Fortnite
Quordle is a new online puzzle inspired by the famous word puzzle game Wordle. It delivers four times the fun of the original viral word game. For Word players who are craving a harder game, there's a new version of Wordle set to hack your brain. Allow me to introduce Quordle, the new Wordle variant with four times the difficulty of Wordle at once.
How to play
In essence, Quordle is Wordle, as the player's only requirement is to solve the challenge within the available number of guesses. However, since the number of tiles and the mystery words are quadrupled, finding all four puzzles even with 9 chances at your disposal will leave you confused and elusive.
- You will see four blank Wordle games in a 2 x 2 grid. Each grid has the standard nine rows and five columns for a five-letter word.
- Enter your first prediction via the keyboard or the on-screen virtual keyboard.
- Each grid will mark letters that indicate how they relate to the word in that grid. Green means correct letter. Yellow means the letter is in the word, just in a different position.
- You only have a total of nine guesses and your guess must be the same in each of the four grids. When you get a correct word, the grid will stop updating
- Keep guessing and using the elimination process along with your knowledge of five-letter words, try to solve all four puzzles.
Tips for Players
- First, try to get good coverage of the word early on. You will have a bunch of letters appear more than in a regular Wordle round. You can use the most common letters for the first word. it can include all vowels and nine most common consonants: T, N, S, H, R, D, L, C, M.
- You now have two more guesses as you have to guess each word in one turn. At this point, you should be looking for any obvious words. It's good to guess a word that is close to the answer. The sooner you guess a word, the sooner you can narrow down the remaining words. Your conjecture can reveal a lot of useful information elsewhere.
- Never forget that a word can appear more than once! Don't rule out a word too soon, just because it has been scored yellow or green.
- And, on the desktop version, try reducing your font size if you can't see all four panels without scrolling.