Heardle Anime is a musical interpretation of the popular word game Wordle. The concept is straightforward: listen to a portion of a song and try to guess its title and artist. For Heardle's music nerds, a new day means a new exciting challenge. Heardle is a Wordle spinoff in which players must guess the names of popular songs. There are six possible outcomes, and the goal is to identify the song by listening to its intro. It's worth noting that with each failed attempt, the length of the played clip grows.
How to play
This is a simple hobby, and thousands of users have already played it because of its simplicity and the fact that you only have 6 daily attempts to solve its challenge (the same for everyone, too). If a user solves the Anime song, he or she can share it across all social media platforms. This game is fantastic for music fans, and it is presented as a daily challenge that is addictive.
- To figure out what it is, listen to the song's intro.
- Guesses that are incorrect or skipped allow you to hear more of the song.
- The clip could come from anywhere in the song. It starts at one second, but each guess unlocks one more second of the clip.
- To watch the video, press the play button each time.
- After a wrong guess, 1 second of the clip is unlocked and ready to play.
- After hearing 2 seconds of an unlocked clip, the correct answer is guessed.
- Guess correctly as many times as you can and then share your score.
- Increase the volume and tap to start the song!